Monday, June 29, 2009

The Bachelorette (Home Town Dates)


Wes.. weird.


Jake.. weird.


ABC.. weird.


To be honest.. I hate the drama ABC insists on bringing to the show. Yet, here I am watching it! I think Jillian likes the attention. I mean who wouldn't? But I don't think she is going to find love. I would be shocked if she ended up marrying any of these guys. I'm just not sure if this is the right venue for her to find love, since she gets so caught up in the attention and the making out-ed-ness (ha, I am making up words right and left!)


Reid's hometown date:


I think Reid is funny. I think he's handsome (I also think he looks a little like Matthew Perry.) I'm not sure if they are a match made in heaven.. but I like him. I also think there will be some drama with him next week.


Michael's hometown date:


I think Michael is sincere. I think he's funny. I also think he's young and he fell hard. I felt bad for the guy. But he'll find someone better for him in the long run.


Kiptyn's hometown date:


Wow, next to his sister Jillian seemed a little plain huh? I have my doubts. Obviously she likes him. There is obvious chemistry. I just don't see a long term relationship. But I can see him as a front runner.


Jesse's hometown date:


A little odd. But okay. Obviously she wasn't feeling it as much for him as for the other guys.


Wes's hometown date massacre:


uggh. No more of that dang song! No more drama. No more Wes! I think she kept him to dig deeper, she obviously has more of a connection with my top three faves.. Reid, Ed, and Kiptyn.


Ed's return:


I like Ed. It seemed a bit staged and everyone called that he was coming back, so I think ABC was stirring the pot with Jake, and with Ed. But I like Ed.. so I'm okay with it. And he's a lucky man since he gets to go to Spain. It seems odd he didn't come back before so she could meet his fam, but I guess we'll see where it goes.


My prediction for next week. She finally boots Wes, she keeps Kiptyn, Ed, and Reid. I think there will be some little Reid drama, but she'll give him and little Reid another chance. Did I just write that??! I think you catch my drift.


Any predictions? Favorites? I am kind of okay with this all wrapping up. I would like to see a fresh face.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

So true... My sister called me right after it was over and we said almost the exact same things!!! Great review!