Sunday, May 31, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Let's start out with WHY, why oh why.. did he get another rose? Seriously, any ideas for me?
Next, let's talk about how I am having a hard time picking a leader of the pack. Kiptyn is remaining my number one choice right now, but I think it's time we talk about dear little Jilly..
Sadly, I don't think she quite understands "playing hard to get". When Wes looked like he was bored and not interested in her.. what does she do? Lean in twice for a kiss.. and then sits awkwardly on his lap. Kiptyn looked like he was into kissing her.. but let's be honest one of the two really awkward kisses on that episode. (The other one being with Jake, who took the reigns, cut her off mid sentence.. and in an attempt to be romantic, kissed her in a way that ended up being just plain weird.) I get that Jillian doesn't want to play games, but guys don't want a girl throwing herself at them either. And when she was going on and on about Wes being tall, and cute, and a great singer.. he just looked.. well bored.
I'm hoping Monday will be better and we'll get to see more of the other guys. Because the one's they have been spotlighting are all a tad bizarre. Case in point..
I have never seen anyone get so ticked about every little thing. Dude.. chillax.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
First impression rose went to this guy..
.. who not only had one of the weirder first meet and greets. But really didn't seem all that great. And not even that cute. But maybe there was some editing. He just seemed a little arrogant and confrontational. Maybe he will grow on me.
Also I think this guy scared her off with his close talking..
From what it sounded like.. three of the guys may or may not have girl friends, one guy came on the show to be the next bachelor, and the guy who sang came on to promote his career.. I guess we'll find out. I just don't want little Jill to get hurt! (Seriously I need to stop watching reality t.v... I get too invested!)
Number two vote still goes to Jake. Handsome.. pilot, and made a good first impression.
Number three is Ed. He seemed the most normal and down to earth. I liked that.
Okay, so what did you think? Any favorites? Also did anyone notice this nerd spouting off the weirdest things all night? "There she is, that vixen!" I was kind of surprised she kept him.
It should be noted that I am irrationally excited about So You Think You Can Dance this week. Why does it seem like I don't have a life? Don't answer that.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- I think the 2007 Losters will go in search of the H-bomb that lies in the shadow of the statue, or at least did.
- I think the 1977 Losters will damage said statue when trying to move said H-bomb
- I think Locke will either tell Ben to move the island, thus forcing Ben off again and bringing everyone to the same time in 2007. Or I think Ben will be asked by Locke to dispose of Jacob thus causing Ben to have a falling out from the Others and securing Locke's role as leader.
- Kate will do something stupid and selfish, because that's what Kate does.
- I fear for Juliet, I really hope nothing bad happens to her but think it might.
- Jack will be unsuccessful in his attempt to stop the incident from happening at the Pearl station.
- Said incident will result in the 1977 Losters to be sent back to 2007. Where they find Locke has become the new Ben and starts hunting down his former beach mates.
- Hurley will provide some much need comic relief, along with Miles.
- I wouldn't be surprised to see some old faces pop up during the 2 hour finale.
- I hope we find out where Bernard and Rose have been this whole time, oh and Clarie too.
Well there you have a few of the many thoughts that are running through my mind. I am sure most of them will prove to be incorrect. But I do know that there has yet to be a season finale of Lost that didn't blow my mind. I have a feeling tonight won't be any different. And for those of you who fell of the band wagon, you have until next January to catch up, I have all the seasons and will be holding a summer class for you to catch up!
Friday, May 8, 2009
So without further ado.. or was that adieu? I never remember. I give you Little Miss Bachelorette Jillian. She's got great hair, style, and has a great personality to boot.
This season they are giving her five extra men to start out with. It should be an interesting premier on May 18th. My top four picks are..
Kiptyn (What the heck kind of name is Kiptyn?? Sounds like a robot name.) I think his name will help him stand out and his good looks can't hurt anything. Plus he's a Business Developer, so I think he seems like a safe choice.
Third choice? Caleb. I chose Caleb because he seems scruffy and he's a photographer. I work around photography all day so maybe I'm biased. But who doesn't think a male photographer is sexy? I like his strong jaw.
So there you have it, a sneak peak of my fave's for the Bachelorette. Oh and why in the heck did Jillian let them choose this picture?? I am having a hard time believing that's actually her nose!
So what do you think? Predictions?