- Hawaii Five-O- This is probably the best new show I have watched this year and is most likely the one I will keep watching.
- Raising Hope- I laughed a few times and I always love the idea of a dysfunctional family pulling together to help each other. I will give it a few more airings to grow on me.
- Running Wilde- I wanted to like this if only because I have a small crush on Kerri Russell. Sadly I didn't find this show funny or even entertaining. I will give it one more episode but I fear it will be the first show cut from the Tivo Season Pass list.
- My Generation-I liked the way this show is edited and the story of catching up with a group of high school students 10 years later is intriguing enough. I just fear that there are no likable characters to keep me coming back.
- Mike & Molly- It has it moments and the characters are appealing enough and while it has heart I fear the fat jokes will run out or just turn cruel. I will give a few more airings to decide.
- Better With You-The worst thing I can say about this show is that I don't really remember most of it. I don't think I could even name one of the characters. That doesn't bode well.
Like I said I haven't watched too many new shows yet. I still have Undercovers, Blue Bloods and No Ordinary Family to watch but other then that I haven't even recorded any of the other new shows. What say you. Is there any shows out there that you think I should give a chance? Sound off.