Thursday, June 25, 2009

SYTYCD

Can I just tell you how much I love Mia Michaels? I think SYTYCD is so lucky to have her. The way she choreographs movement gets me every time. Amazing. My favorite dance of the night was from these two doing a Mia Michaels routine. I loved the movement, I loved how simple it was, and I loved it's sassy-ness (I am making that a word :)


I also really liked Brandon and Janette's hip hop/rock routine. It just shows how good Brandon really is. And I have to say Janette keeps up with him pretty well.


But the two dancers I look forward to seeing every week are Melissa and Ade. They dance each routine given to them beautifully. I also felt pretty bad for Karla, because I think she was dancing right and Jonathan was lost and that messed her up. I haven't fallen in love with that couple though. For some reason I don't love Jonathan or his dancing.


My predictions for the bottom three tonight are:

- Karla & Jonathan
- Vitolio & Asuka
- Caitlin & Jason

Although I have been wrong a lot this season! Any front runners or predictions?
** Also I saw The Proposal last night and laughed a lot. I would definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

I agree and also LOVE Mia Michaels! I look forward to her routines the most! After thinking about it some more I also agree with your bottom three.