Friday, June 19, 2009

Recap on Bachelorette and SYTYCD

I have been feeling under the weather so I'm a tad behind on the shows. I will just give you a quick recap of my thoughts..


The Bachelorette:

- Jillian needs to take it easy on the alcohol. On the snowmobiling date I was cracking up. She could hardly form sentences. When she asked Kiptyn if he liked her, it just made me laugh. If you have ever been around a drunk person, this is exactly what they sound like. Don't get me wrong, tip back a few, but don't get sloppy drunk. I just think she's a tiny girl, and probably can't hold that much alcohol. But to be fair, it looked like they had all had a lot to drink.

- Ed's gone. I loved Ed. But he will most likely come back as a surprise. I really can't blame him, it's not like he had any assurance she was going to pick him in the end, and his job is important too. Especially in this economy.

- I like Reid. I like Kiptyn. As for the rest of the guys, I am feeling sort of blah. At this point, I am wondering if any guys really have a girlfriend, or if Tanner just ran his mouth. And why isn't she cutting more guys?? This is feeling like it's taking forever!


So You Think You Can Dance:

- The night was okay, but wasn't as good as last week. My favorite dance was Sonya's Jazz Routine. It featured Melissa and Ade (two of my favorite dancers)

- My favorite girls at the moment are Melissa and Kayla
- My favorite guys are Ade and Brandon

SYTYCD Eliminations:


- BOO! I really, really liked Ashley. So far this season I haven't agreed with who they cut on the girls. It was a tough elimination considering all of the girls were strong dancers, but I think Ashley did better on her dance the night before than Caitlin. Oh well I still like Caitlin, and think she will do well.

- I kind of figured Max would leave, I agreed with that decision.
- My favorite solo performance was really any of the girls. I thought Caitlin's was really good.

Well that should cover everything I missed. Next week I promise to do better.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

I agree with you and hope you get feeling better!