Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Bachelorette (Episode 4)


Here's a quick rundown on my thoughts..

- I like Kiptyn. I think he seems great. But what I realized last night, is I don't think I like him for Jillian. My ever changing top favorites as of now, are Ed and Reid. That being said, I'm sure next week ABC will reveal that one of them is really a woman and I will have to recant.

- I'm glad David left, I just don't think I could take one more intense moment with him.

- I'm excited for next week's episode, hopefully Wes gets the boot. At least I didn't have to hear another chorus.. I was worried he was going to start singing on the ice while curling.

-Jillian seems great, I really liked her apartment, but the only thing I dislike is when she leans in every time for a kiss, but I have said that before, so I think my point is made.

Until next week! (Any top favorites for you right now?)

4 comments:

Amber said...

I agree the whole date with Kiptyn just didn't seem genuine to me. Ed and Reid are also my top men! I really like Jillian but I'm just not sure about some of her choices and I also couldn't agree more about the kissing.

STEPHANIE said...

My top three are also Kiptyn, Reid and Ed. Your comment about Kiptyn has got me thinking... I totally agree with the kissing thing! She needs to try and be a little hard to get.

Kim said...

I love Michael!!!! He seems a little young for Jillian but maybe perfect for Courtney :) I think Jillian is an awkward kisser. I have to close my eyes when I know she's going in for a kiss so I'm glad she leans, gives me time to prepare! I love Jake too!

P.S. said...

I LOVE Ed. I just hope he's not a workaholic.

And I love Jillian, but come on, stop leaning in for the kiss! She is coming off as a tad desperate.