Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Bachelorette (not so overnight dates)


We went to Spain last night.

Kiptyn's Date:


Lot's of physical chemistry. No life long connection. Sorry. I think he likes her. I think she likes him a ton more. I think she realizes it too. I think he is looking at this as an opportunity to find someone to date. I think it would be bizarre if he proposed. Their relationship seems to be strictly physical. I think Jillian wants more, and I think Kiptyn wants sex. (I mean not one guy turned down that overnight stay card.. not even Wes as he was making her cry.)
Reid's Date:


I think Reid is charming. He likes her, she likes him. I'm not sure if he can make up his own mind without questioning everything. I fear they would get into a relationship and it wouldn't last too long. I thought they were cute on their trip around the city. And I do have to give Jillian honorable mention for pulling off that teeny tiny little outfit. She has a rockin' body.

Ed's Date:


Love Ed. I think his whole thing with him coming back was staged, but I don't care. I like him. I like how funny he is, and I like that he teases. You have to laugh in a relationship. I think out of all the guys he would be the one to most likely stick with Jill for a longer term relationship. But I'm not sure if I can hear those wedding bells.
Wes's Date:


Heavily edited. But no one can deny that he's a douche. He was acting ridiculous. No wonder she was crying. I love how he tried to hang out over night with her though. He didn't seem shocked when she sent him to the taxi.

The rose ceremony:

NO shock Wes was the one leaving. What was with his comment about having a lot of sex? Awkward much? When he left I was afraid he was going to be rude to her, but he was nice enough to her face. It seemed like they edited his phrase of "The first guy to the top four with a girlfriend." It almost seemed like he said something different. And apparently the girls in Spain are going to get to know him.. so maybe this Laurel is more of a booty call back home? I think he's a douche and I think ABC made him out to be the typical King Douche-ing-ton the Third. I'm just glad he's gone.

The up-coming previews:
Doesn't look like from the previews Jilly is finding love does it? The voice of Kiptyn saying he didn't want to hurt her? Her saying she picked the wrong guy? Sounds like last season with Jason to me. Sounds like maybe she gets rid of Ed or Reid and then maybe picks Kiptyn to be turned down? Also why are they doing two overnight dates?? Hawaii? I wonder if Jillian was like, "I need as much physical time as possible."

So next week they go to Hawaii, and then the following they meet her parents? I'm confused. Didn't they say it ended in two weeks? My prediction for next week is that Reid will have some problems in the bedroom, and she will pick Ed and Kiptyn. Ought to be interesting. My guess of who she picks in the end right now is Ed. Next week I am sure it will change. Does anyone have any predictions or theories??
** On a side note.. did anyone else notice Jillian had a hard time talking at one point.. it almost looked like she got botox or something and was having a hard time moving her mouth.**

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I don't see her finding love either! I thought it was Ed's voice saying he didn't want to hurt her but I'm not very good at figuring things out. Seems like a big mess!!

Caitlin Selle said...

Oh it was his voice that said that, but I figured they probably took that from earlier when he left. You can hear Kiptyn saying he never wanted to hurt her or something like that. I may need to watch it again though :)

P.S. said...

I like Reid. I think she'd be best picking him. I think he's the funniest, most easy-going guy.
I think Ed just likes the fact that she likes him so much. He's a work-aholic. He used to be my favorite before last night.