Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bachelorette (Episode 3)


Wow, I'm a bit behind. I just watched the Bachelorette last night. A couple things stuck out to me..

1. Was it just me or did that zip line seem incredibly slow? I first saw it and thought, "Wow, that would be so fun.. and then they did it and it inched along like the Heber Creeper. What cracked me up was ABC was trying to make it exciting with the music in the background, but it seemed pretty tame to me.

2. Does Wes think we aren't noticing that he only has one song? "Well, they say love, it don't come easy..." (And why are we only ever hearing the chorus??)

3. Why do they keep doing acting dates? No, but really?

4. Jillian! Take it easy on all that kissing! You're coming off a tad desperate.

and finally the last thing that had me screaming at my t.v...

Why are they cutting so few men every time?? Stop dragging it out! David.. you're fired, Wes.. you're fired, Tanner.. you're fired. (See that wasn't that hard.)

My top picks right now are Reid and Kiptyn. Feelings? Thoughts?

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

As usual I agree with everything! I wish they would cute more people as well! Especially the three you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

If I were you I would keep your thoughts to yourself. You are not her and you don't decide.

he said/she said said...

Ouch Anonymous! I don't watch the show but once she signed up for it she knew what she was getting into. Also its just an opinion, thats all we offer here. And really we all know that ABC and WB decide who she ends up with, as long as its the most dramatic choice ever! -Eric