Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wipeout




If you need a good laugh to get you through the week, then Wipeout is the show for you. There really is no way to describe the show other than an extreme obstacle course, and I really want to try it. Sure it looks like it hurts but you would be so busy laughing at the craziness that you wouldn't care that your jaw just separated!

The show consists of three rounds: The Qualifier, The Sweeper, and The Wipeout Zone. Whichever contestant makes it through the first two rounds and finishes The Wipeout Zone with the best time wins $50 grand. Sign me up. Each week they change up the first two rounds but the Big Balls and the Punching Wall seem to be mainstays, along with mud and water. Would could ask for more?

The best part is watching people try to cross the Big Balls (pictured above). Gravity never looked so funny. The show is on Tuesdays at 7 on ABC and you can also watch episodes online at abc.com. If you are looking for some good hardy laughs at other peoples expense, look no further.

Eric

I am with Eric on this one. This show is hysterical. I thought at first it was a little exploitative, but then realized, heck these people are volunteering. And I would do it in a heartbeat. I would be laughing the entire time!

Caitlin

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOLY!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! MY BOYS LOVE IT TOO;) THEY SET UP THERE OWN OPSTICAL COURSE AND JUMP ON PILLOWS,FALL DOWN A LOT!! I FELT BAD FOR THE GUY LAST NIGHT THAT THREW UP ON THE ROUNDY ROUND THING:( BUT THE GIRL THAT MADE IT OVER ALL THE BALLS!!SHE WAS RAD!!!! GOOD FOR HER!! LOVE THE SHOW!!!

caitlin said...

I felt worse for the girl he threw up on!

Lindsey said...

TRUE..TRUE.. WHAT A TROOPER!!SHE MIGHT HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BUT SHE WAS TROWN UP ON!!!