Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lost Theories


Here are a few of my latest theories on Lost. Some of these theories were made after being prodded in a specific direction by Doc Jensen at ew.com. Spoiler Alert; if you are not up to date on Lost stop reading now.



Last night we learned that Ben is the one that put Locke in the coffin. Ben only did what he did to Locke on hearing Eloise Hawking’s name. Which I think is because she is the same Elle that was on the island with Widmore back in the 50’s, therefore Ben knows that she is most likely working with Charles. This is also supported by the fact that Charles told Locke that she would help him get his friends back to the Island. Also why would Ben go to all the trouble of talking Locke out of killing himself if he was going to do it all along? Seems like a lot of trouble to go to.

I also think that Ben convinced Charles to move the island once before, as alluded to by Charles last night, and that is why Charles is trying to get back to the island and knew where Locke would turn up in Tunisia, because he himself had been there before.

Kate bugs me and I wish she would just go away. No reason for this just thought I would throw this out there. Go Team Juliet!

The pilot, Frank, took one of the boats with a women, we were informed last night. I think this women was Sun. I think the reason for this is because Locke promised Jin that he would not bring her back and the island is keeping Locke's promise by not putting her in the 70’s with the rest of the group. Sadly if this turns out to be correct Sun and Jin may never reunite.

As for them being in the 70’s it brings about a better chance of Jacks granddad being in fact Jack (Doc Jensen at ew.com brought this one to my attention). That would explain why he was trying to escape the retirement home in order to go to some undisclosed location, ie the Island. Now this may be a little Back to the Future-esqe but could just be crazy enough to work.

What are the chances of Arron and Walt having been on that plane? Last night we learned that Locke visited Walt in NY and Hurley in the mental home in LA. We also know that Hurley received a visit from Walt in the mental institution before being set free by Sayid. This would have placed Walt in LA around the same time as the plane leaving. We don’t know what convinced Kate, Sayid or Hurley to get on the plane but I am thinking whoever or whatever it was could have convinced Walt to go as well and Arron could have easily been carried on.

I think Caesar and Ileana work for Widmore and or Ben, I am not sure of who yet, it may be both we may have a double crosser on our hands. I think Caesar is looking for the H-bomb and that is why he was so interested in those maps. I also think their plane crash landed on the smaller island where Kate, Sawyer and Jack where held in season 3. Rumor at that time is that Kate and Sawyer were smashing rocks to make a landing strip. Also when Locke was overlooking the ocean you could clearly see another island off in the distance. This would explain why that island was there. Also might this explain where Frank and Sun went.



And there you have all my random theories that came to mind after last nights episode.

1 comment:

P.S. said...

Ooooh I love your theories!!! I need weekly updates now. Ok, ok I'll settle for whatever you can give me but please please tell me more!