Monday, February 16, 2009

Bachelor (Overnight Dates)

Um what???

One thing is for sure. If I were on the show I couldn't be with him after him being with all those other girls. If I were Jillian I would be mad that he had been so intimate with her. And if I were the other girls, I would be mad he was so intimate with Jillian too!

My personal opinion is that he really loves Melissa. I remain that that's who he chooses. I also think the clip with him crying in the finale is not about Deanna. After all, he said to Molly and Melissa that they are the two most amazing girls he has met. I don't remember him saying anything about Deanna.

All I can say is I'm super excited for the finale. And I want to find out what happens with the after the final rose show. Sometimes I wish I were Chris Harrison!

2 comments:

P.S. said...

I just need to know one thing and you know what it is!!! Go talk to Chris Harrison and find out for me, I know you have him on speed dial.
Jillian was the best girl on the show for sure, but I also think she was too good for him. She needs someone smarter.
I say next monday my house, be there!

STEPHANIE said...

I agree!