Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Totally Lost

Okay, so thanks to ew.com we learn that tonight's episode of Lost is titled 316. EW also tells us that this may be a CS Lewis reference. If you have the Chronicles of Narnia all books in one book, which I am lucky enough to have (Becky I promise I will finish it one day and give it back) you know that page 316 is the title page to Prince Caspian. If you have read or seen Prince Caspian you know that the Pevensie kids go back to Narnia during Prince Caspian. And being the geek that I am I checked the book to make sure that Prince Caspian really started on page 316, and it does, but I also found that the first chapter of the book is titled "The Island"!


For a fun, if not a little long recap of last weeks episode of Lost click here. True Lost fans will really enjoy this or this. (Be sure to check out Lost Untangled while reading this link)

No comments: