Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Finale & After the Final Rose


I know a few won't agree with me. But I have to say I think a large amount of this show was staged. I don't think Jason's a bad guy. I think he had true feelings for these girls.. but something was off. And let me be the first to say I started out loving this guy, and didn't want to believe anything was fake. But sadly after seeing last nights shows, I just can't believe everything was on the up and up.

It almost seemed like him and Molly were acting. And they kept bringing up how much he would regret it. It just didn't seem real to me. I think Melissa thought he was bringing her to the After the Final Rose thing to tell her that he wanted to make things work, because she knew he had doubts.

The reason why I think it was somehow a bit staged is because I don't believe he could be that much of a chump to bring a girl on national t.v. to break up with her and to take away her ring. Only to be followed by asking the other girl to get back together with him. It all just seemed a bit fishy. I could be wrong, but don't think I am. Just my opinion. It makes me mad because I like the show, I just hate that ABC tries to get drama out of everything. I guess that's what makes it t.v.!

*Also I had a hard time focusing on what Deanna was saying because of her blinking, but I think she was trying Morse code for "HELP, I'M TRAPPED IN A HORRIBLE OUTFIT, AND HAVE LOST ALL SENSE OF FASHION"

All I have to say is Jillian is so better off without him.

5 comments:

Kim said...

K you make me laugh so dang hard! I agree with the staging of this show. I hope that Melissa was in on it too. I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt someone on national TV. I liked your comment last night about Molly showing no emotion...she was either way stunned or just didn't want to give away that she knew all along. I think my Bachelor viewing days are coming to an end...except that I love Jillian. I want to watch her season and then I'll be done...unless I love someone else from that season...and on and on...

katiekimmcdermott said...

you know what is funny? i did not watch even one episode of the bachelor, but this morning when i was driving to work i was wondering what happened last night and looking forward to reading my 3 bachelor fan posts this morning. (you, my sis-in-law, and MIM)

Rachel said...

I found two clips that were interesting.

First, here he is on The View a few days ago, a week ago I think, before we knew what would happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLUrxzRtny8

He says he is "totally in love, she is moving to seattle" but when asked if he is engaged he avoids and says "wait and see"

Second, he was on Jimmy Kimmel last night right after the show....did you see it? If not, you should watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8i9zSlCQs

VERY interesting.

caitlin said...

I watched the View and that's when I was like, "Oh I believe him, he wouldn't say those things if they weren't true." (referencing if it were fake or not)

But after seeing the shows, I feel like it didn't all seem to be real. Maybe some of it.

I just watched the Jimmy Kimmel one and it was funny. I almost feel like maybe he wants to have his cake and eat it too. Like as soon as it got hard with Mel then it was like "hmm, okay let's try Molly!"

I just can't believe he said that Melissa knew what was happening before the After the final rose show. I think she thought he was going to tell her that he loved her and was going to forget about Molly.

I just can't believe he would do it on t.v. give me a break you don't HAVE to do anything.

Bonnie said...

OH MY GOSH! I purposely didn't read this post until now because I just finished watching the millions of "After the Final Rose" episodes. What the heck?? I'm so glad he's not with Melissa because I thought she was fake. But I totally agree with you that it's staged. He would have done it behind the scenes. They must have all made some money off this thing!