Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Okay, so I have to admit it. I love the Biggest Loser. I never used to watch it, but ever since I got my TIVO, I have been a faithful watcher, and I actually get excited about seeing it every week.

Am I alone here? Any other Biggest Loser watchers? I just love how every episode is inspiring. It always makes me want to hop on the treadmill and start working out. I love to see these peoples success stories. I'm not naive. I know that just because it's called a reality show, I know that it's not all straight reality, and you can tell they make it more intense. But to tell you the truth I appreciate that. It keeps it interesting.

Anyway. We're a couple episodes into this season and some people have been cut. But they just reorganized the couples into two teams. The black team with Jillian.. who by the way I would want as my trainer if I went on the show. I love how tough she is. And the blue team with Bob.

So far this is my ranking of who I like best descending to who I like least..

#1- The former Brown Team
The dad reminds me of mine. He always puts his son first, and the son in return is so sweet to his dad. The only problem is the dad has really bad knees and can't do nearly as much as every other contestant. Which puts his son in a tough position because he has to make up the slack..


#2- The former Green Team
Well half of it anyway. The girl Tara on the left is the person that is the hardest worker on the show. She is tough. Both girl kind of have weird personalities. But I like how hard they work.


#3- The former Black Team member. (His teammate was kicked off)
I just like this guy, he seems to be a nice good guy, who is there to work out and doesn't create too much drama.


#4- The former Blue Team
These guys seem to be fun, and work really hard. They bugged me a bit last night.


#5- The former Yellow Team

They whine sometimes, but they both have families and you can tell they want to lose the weight for them.


#6- The former Purple Team

Um these guys bug me. I am not sure why, I can tell they are super hard workers, but it seems like they are entirely too emotional and cheesy.


#7- The former Pink Team (her teammate got kicked off last week)

Least favorite. She sent her own daughter home. And she cries way too much. I think she is a bit selfish and I don't think she'll last long.

No comments: