Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bachelor (Hometown Dates)

He, he he..

Um Naomi didn't have a chance last night after her hometown date did she? Poor girl. I made my husband watch it with me and as soon as he saw her dad he predicted that he was going to be a bit overly religious. Plus when the mom said that Jason in a former life was a mom, I just about died. Jason's got class though and was super sweet the whole time. You gotta give a guy props for that.


Actually after seeing Jillian's hometown date I knew Naomi didn't have a chance. He has such a solid connection with Mellisa and Molly that I knew he would pick Jillian, and that left Naomi out in the rain. After seeing him kiss Naomi so passionately at the end of her date, I kind of realized that their connection may have been a bit more on the physical side.

Jillian and her family were darling and I like that she seems so real. I think she will be in the final two as it stands right now.


You may ask why I don't think Molly will be in the top two. Even though she is freaking adorable and classy and fun. She and him don't seem to fit like Jillian and Melissa do. I could be wrong, and I am sure next week I could see something that changes my mind. But as of now I think she is getting cut next week. But um how cute were her outfits? Darling!


And the girl who I personally think will be the girl he proposes to? Melissa. She has been in my top picks every single week and will continue to stay there until he picks her. I just see that connection between them. And did anyone else catch him trying to round second? Bob and I both did. And even though he didn't meet her fam, I still think they have the strongest connection. And please note she was the only one he "conversed" with after the dates.


I'm getting excited to see the return of Deanna, and getting more excited for him to be the gentleman he is and send her on her way. Oh and seriously New Zealand? Lucky!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel bad for Naomi, but did you see his face when the dead dove was brought out? Man, I wish someone had been there to get pictures of it. priceless. It might have been a bit too soon after to cut her, but he was probably freaked out.

Next week will be very interesting.

STEPHANIE said...

Great review! I'm getting super excited to see how it all goes down...Deanna, final rose, etc.