Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Final Five Bachelor

For the first time ever there are four seemingly amazing girls in the final four. In the past it seems like I have always had a clear cut favorite. Not this time. After last nights show, I really like all four! But if he passes them up to choose Deanna, I think he's a fool!

Poor Stephanie went home last night. They sure made that rose ceremony intense eh? Stephanie seems like a great lady, and I think she will find a great man, it just never seemed like it would be Jason. No spark. Thanks to Kim who provided this link. You can take a look at Stephanie's late husband and read a bit about him. (he is the second bio)


Now on to the other girls..

Jillian's got style, I swear every outfit she wears, I want! She seems fun and adventurous, but does she have the wow factor and the spark that the other's have? I think next week we will see. I like her, but am not sold on the fact that her and Jason have a deep connection. She is a bit of an underdog.


Naomi has that exotic thing going on and you can tell Jason digs her. He seems really comfortable with her, but I think he has some reservations about her. They were super cute together on their date though. I like her and think she seems like she is chill and caring. But is she ready to settle down? Or is their some lingering baggage? (get it? she's a stewardess. yes i'm a nerd.)
Melissa is the all American cheerleader girl who seems the most ready to be a mama to me. She and Jason seem to have quite the connection. I'm not sure if he will pick her, but I still think she will be in the final two. She seems a bit needy at times, but is still my front runner. I think she is the safe bet.
Last, but not least is Molly. She is darling. She is always smiling isn't she? Plus she looked super cute on their group date. My only concern is that she seems like she is trying too hard at times. Like she wants to lay it all out for him. Not a ton of mystery, but is freaking adorable.

As it stands now I think I would be happy with any girl he chooses. I think that will change after next week judging by those previews. If I had to guess right now I think he might cut Naomi or Jillian. I think he wants to take Melissa and Molly to the over night stays. Um and I am getting very excited to see what they do in New Zealand for the over night stays! Lucky, lucky girls. Any picks on who will be getting the rose? Favorites? Would love to hear opinions as I am a little up in the air this week.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO I NEVER WATCH THE BACHELOR..UNLESS NOTHING ELSE IS ON.I WATCHED A LITTLE BIT OF IT LAST NIGHT GOOD HECK I DON'T KNOW WHO TO LIKE AND WHAT TO THINK..JASON KIND OF BUGS ME THOUGH..IT BUGGED ME THAT HE SAID MOLLY IS THE BEST KISSER..LETS HOPE HE PICKS MOLLY..CAUSE THERE WILL BE SOME KISSING ISSUES IF NOT:) HA HA..I GUESS I SHOULDN'T COMMENT UNLESS I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME..SORRY:)

STEPHANIE said...

Great review! I think they are all amazing as well! But I expected that from Jason!