Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lost (2-11-09)


Oh Lost you crafty thing you. I don't completely understand you or your new time travel stuff, but I do know one thing for sure. I love you.


Bloody noses? Creepy red heads saying they can't have chocolate before bed? Time travel? Jumping down wells?


Predictions anyone?


Eric thinks that the guy who speaks to the dead is perhaps the spooky Dharma guy on those videos son. I think he might be the same person. Who knows with all this time travel stuff.


Perhaps at the end of the show they will go back in time and warn themselves not to board the ill-fated plane?


Last nights show was one of my favorites. We got to see Mr. Smoke Monster, Sawyer and Jin's reunion was funny, and we got to see more of Danielle's craziness... or was she crazy? Does the smoke monster actually change them? Does it take them to the others who brain wash them? We see Jacks dad again!


Does anyone else agree that this show is incredibly dynamic and we won't see another show quite like it for a while? As much as I want my answers, I kind of don't want it to end. Ever.

1 comment:

MisterE said...

Confession. I am currently re watching all the seasons of lost. I am almost done with season 3. I just never get sick of this show, if is one of may favs and like caity I don't want it to end. I too love lost.