Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama


Sweet Home Alabama is one that you have likely seen. It's a quintessential "chick flick". It's hard for a woman not to like it when it has all the ingredients for a good chick flick... A couple hot men.. cue Patrick Dempsey (better known to some as McDreamy) and Joshua Lucas (yum), throw in some humor, a couple tear jerking moments and voila, you've got yourself a chick flick.

This is just the type of movie to watch while you're curled up all snug with Ben and Jerry (two of my favorite men) If for some reason you missed this in 2002 (when it was released) go out and rent it. I watched it this weekend while I was sick and my husband was doing homework. I am sure he was glad I didn't make him watch it with me. But I would definitely recommend it to all the ladies.

A lot of great lines.. "Look at you, you have a baby!... in a bar." and "Well, you must be Jake's hot date. I'm Melanie, Jake's snotty Yankee bitch wife whom he refuses to divorce. " I would recommend this movie if you're in the mood for a chick flick.

For all you women out there, I pose a question.. who makes your heart all a flutter.. Dempsey or Lucas? For me it's Josh Lucas, his eyes make me melt.

-Caitlin

1 comment:

Jess said...

They both have dreamy eyes! I love this movie!