Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Love Guru


I am sure it's no shock that I thought this movie was stupid. Understatement. Really stupid. My husband and I figured since it was at the dollar movies that we could give it a shot. I am not even sure it was worth the dollar. I think I chuckled under my breath twice, and probably just because those parts in comparison to others were okay.

Even though there are appearances by Jessica Simpson, Val Kilmer, Justin Timberlake, and Morgan Freeman's voice. I wouldn't waste your time seeing this one. If you are out of options at the movie rental store and you walk past and think "Hmm, this looks stupid, but how bad could it be?" Just keep walking. If you are really curious about it, I would wait until it comes on t.v., that way you can flip the channel if you hate it.

I haven't talked to anyone who liked this movie yet, but would be interested in knowing if anyone thought it was even slightly good. Even my husband who can find humor in most things, didn't like it. I am a fan of Mike Myers, but this movie fell mighty short. I would pass on it.
Caitlin

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!! I COULD USE THAT DOLLAR ON A SLERPEE:)