Monday, August 25, 2008

Red Eye



This weekend my husband and I rented this movie. I had seen it, he had not. I have to say this a great popcorn muncher. A movie that doesn't require much thinking, has sort of cheesy dialogue, but doesn't disappoint in the entertainment department.


Red Eye stars Cillian Murphy (one of my favorite bad guys) and Rachel McAdams. Directed by Wes Craven (think "Scream") This movie takes place mainly on an airplane. McAdams plays a hotel manager ensnared in an assassination plot by Cillian Murphy (we found out that it's pronounced Killian thanks to Eric) while on a red eye flight to Miami.


This 2005 thriller film will keep you on the edge of your seat. It's pretty intense, but nothing too bad. I think I liked it so much because I like Murphy and McAdams. But if you're like me and don't like the scariest or creepiest of movies, this one should suit you nicely. It's a good movie to rent if you want a little excitement.


- Caitlin

1 comment:

MisterE said...

Good Movie choice! I own this movie and have to add that even if you have seen it, it holds up well on repeated viewings. Plus I could look at Rachel McAdams all day! -Eric