Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Olympic Summer Games

In case you didn't know, the Beijing Olympic Games started Friday. I love the Olympics and find myself getting sucked in no matter what the event. The cool thing about the Summer Games is that there are so many different sports that you are almost guaranteed to find something you like. I mean they even have badminton! The games are on for 16 days and since it's the end of summer there really isn't much else on TV to watch anyway. So tune in for a bit and enjoy finding a new favorite sport, perhaps the steeplechase, and all the human goodness and togetherness the games bring out. I think the Visa commercials say it best, Go World!
-Eric

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the Olympics too! I am so glad that you can catch them on 3 different channels. NBC, MSNBC and CNBC. If you don't like the events on one channel try another!! GO TEAM USA!!!!

Lindsey said...

HI... IT'S ME YOUR FAVORITE!! LOL!
LOVE THE OLYMIPICS.. WHEN I GET TO WATCH. HIP HIP HURRAY FOR THE GIRLS 2 ON 2 VOLLYBALL!! I'M WITH KIMMY GO U..S.. OF A.. HAY HAY!!!