Monday, June 30, 2008

The Fratellis - Here We Stand


For those of you who haven't heard of, or heard, The Fratellis you really must check them out. Their new CD Here We Stand is not a bad album at all. Now I can't say that I like it as much as their last album, Costello Music, but it is growing on me after each subsequent listening.


Here We Stand has very much the same British vibe that Costello Music had and it really makes you feel like you were listening to it in a pub. There is just an energy that flows throughout the whole album and you will find yourself going back for another listen as soon as the last track, Milk and Honey, finishes.


My recommendations for song choices on this one are: Milk and Honey, Lupe Brown, Mistress Mabel, and A Heady Tale. So the next time you are on iTunes go ahead and preview this one, you may just find you like it. I do.

Eric

No comments: