Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weezer (the red album)


Weezer has put out yet another self titled album. (released June 3rd 2008) It has already been nicknamed the "Red Album". The first single is Pork and Beans (click to see video) For any of you YOUTUBE fans, this video is right up your alley. It highlights some of the most popular videos to be seen on YouTube.


Since my husband is a record freak, we bought the "Red Album" on vinyl. I have loved Weezer for years, as has my husband so we buy all of their cd's. This album doesn't dissapoint. Some of it is classic Weezer and some sounds a little different. Probably because the other band members contributed to the writing and vocals.


Check out their song Trouble Maker. Apparently they were going to release this as their first single, but after meeting with their record company, decided to put out Pork and Beans. I love this album. Check out ITUNES to sample the album.


Caitlin

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love Pork and Beans. I haven't heard the rest of it though. Oh, Weezer! :)