Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A little about Caitlin...


I love movies, t.v., and music. I also love to blog. Feel free to link to my personal blog here. Eric and I have been friends since the 6th grade. We both enjoy the media so we thought it would be appropriate to put all of those hours we have spent watching and listening to good use. We are doing this completely for fun. Feel free to comment, disagree, and discuss. We hope to help people, as well as bring attention to movies, t.v. shows, and music you may have never heard of. I bring the female aspect to this duo. I think you will find I like a wide variety of styles and genres. Hope you enjoy! Caitlin

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT A HOT CHICK!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY!!

caitlin said...

Ah thanks Linds. I know I can always count on you for support!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Ok what a fun idea!! I will be checking back often!!
~Valarie

caitlin said...

I'm glad! And tell everyone they are welcome to come and check it out too. Thanks for the support!