Friday, June 27, 2008

My Boys






Well once again summer is here and with it comes the on slot of reality TV. Don't get me wrong, I like a little reality TV every now and again (why isn't the Amazing Race on all the time!!) but it is nice to have some original shows. Luckily the cable channels have taken up the slack and started airing original shows during the summer. A few weeks ago I stumbled on My Boys on TBS. It is the story of P.J. and her group of friends. P.J. is your basic tomboy and is employed as a sports writer for a paper in Chicago. The show centers around her interactions with her group of friends and search for romance and has an early Friends feel too it.

Overall I have enjoyed the three episodes from the second season that are airing each Thursday on TBS. I even went online and watched a few episodes from the first season and enjoyed those as well. So, if you are tired of all the reality TV of summer and just want to laugh for a half hour I suggest checking out My Boys.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wishing I had TBS. I have heard good things about this one!