Friday, June 27, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?



These two were booted from the show last night. I think everyone was expecting Chris to go home. (Although I was hoping that Thayne would go, because every time he opens his mouth he says something bizarre) I have to say I was a little surprised to see Chelsea go.
This show runs a fine line on who is the best dancer and who is the most likable and popular. The one thing that I love about this show is that America (well the % of America that watches) votes on who they like the best. And then the experienced judges pick which two individuals out of the three couples should go home. So at least we know that the professionals aren't letting someone go that doesn't deserve it.
Click here to see Chelsea's last dance with her partner Thayne and click here to see Chris's last dance with partner Comfort.
My top picks right now are Chelsie Hightower, Katee, Mark, Gev, Joshua, and Twitch. If you like dancing then you will love this show. You just have to try to ignore the sometimes weirdo judges.
Caitlin

No comments: