Thursday, July 23, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (Top Eight)

Things I loved about last night:

- Ellen! I think she should always be on the show.

- The last three dances.

Things I was disappointed about last night:

- I agreed with Nigel that it felt a little flat up until the army number. I think they are all just getting adjusted to dancing with a new partner.

- I think all of the dancers are extremely talented, but only a few of them are jumping out at me as my favorites.

My favorite solo of the night was Jeanine's.

My guesses for the bottom two's are:

Guys:


Girls:


But honestly, I'm really bad at guessing who will be going home. So really, I have no idea. I do think that all of the dancers are amazing though.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

I felt the same way. I'm excited for tonights episode.