Monday, July 13, 2009

The Bachelorette (Overnight Date Part 2)


I'm going to ask once more. Why in the heck did they have two overnight dates? Why aren't they meeting her family? Jillian, get your priorities straight, and stop leaning in for kisses, and making people promise they'll kiss you if you do things. (ie: "If I climb to the top of this pole, do you promise to give me a big kiss?".. If I walk across the street do you promise to give me a big kiss?)

Kiptyn's Date:


I was cracking up how they were trying to draw comparisons with what their activity for the day was, with their relationship. I thought the date was a tad boring, and can't understand why she can't see he's just luke warm about her.

Reid's Date:


Oh man I like this guy. I seriously don't blame him for not giving her "enough". She was pestering him to tell her he loved her, and say he would move, and everything else. He's probably like "Whoa! Slow down, why are we talking marriage after only a couple of weeks?"

It's like she has to have a proposal or nothing. Maybe she should have stopped with all the making out and found one guy to start a relationship with from the start, so it wouldn't feel like these guys have to decide within three dates.

Also ABC is sneaky.. they made it sound like it was Reid who had the problem in the bedroom.. which brings me to the next date with..

Ed.. E. D. (cough.. er Erectial Dysfunction.. I'm just saying it might have been a sign it was him ;)


Oh man, I have so much to say about Ed. I have always liked him. But I saw a couple of red flags last night..

1. Why was he wearing that heinous tank top and no wonder he had problems down there with those teeny tiny shorts. I don't know if that's a new style for guys, but ehhh.. I'm just not digging it.

2. (and more importantly) Why isn't he looking at her in the eyes when he talks to her? Seriously if you go back and watch it again, you will notice there was minimal eye contact. And call me crazy, but I would need some of that.

I think the thing she likes so much about Ed, is that he is saying he loves her and would propose. And you can't force things in a relationship. Sometimes you just have to let them happen. (Unfortunately my cable cut out on the alone time in the suite but I was caught up and it sounds like a horrible thing to have to talk about on t.v.)

It didn't surprise me she cut Reid at the rose ceremony, I think she's a dork for doing it, since it seems like he really likes her.. he just isn't that into cattle prodding. (Do you love me ...zzzzappp... Do you love me?....zzzzaaaap.)

I bet in a classic ABC twist Reid will come back and tell her everything she wants to hear. I also think Kiptyn is going to lay it on the line for her. He's Just Not That Into You. Theories? Ideas?

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

Yea I pretty much agree. I think it is stupid that they made such a big deal of whatever problems her and Ed had. I also think they showed a bit too much while they were in the fantasy suite. I'm confused about all the fantasy dates as well?