Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (Top Ten Dancers)

Evan & Kayla's Dance:

It was okay. I liked Kayla's extension in her legs. I also thought Evan did pretty well. But it didn't get me excited.

Ade & Janette's Dance:

Okay, so week after week I notice this with Janette and always forget to mention it. Janette needs to close her mouth when she dances. It looks like she's catching flies. Obviously that's not a huge deal, but something I notice almost every time she dances. As for the dance it was fun, and had a lot of good elements, but I can't put my finger on just why I didn't love it. I wonder if I was excited for a Tabitha and Napoleon dance, and it wasn't as outstanding as the others. I couldn't tell if I was just bummed about the dance or the dancers.

Jeanine & Jason's Dance:

Wow, it was really good. I really thought the chemistry was there. I think Jeanine is a fantastic dancer. And I think Jason showed a great side of his dancing. I loved the use of the necklace. I really loved the dance, my favorite of the night.

Randi & Kupono's Dance:

I thought it could have been better. I just didn't really connect to it. I don't think the chemistry was there as much as it should have been. I basically thought. Hmm, it was fine.

Melissa & Brandon's Dance:

Fun. Well danced. Seems like no matter who Brandon is with he does well. I have always been a fan of Melissa's and her lines are to die for.

I have no idea who be in bottom tomorrow. Any ideas? Tonight was just okay for me. Maybe it's because last week was so good, that I was comparing the two. I always love the show though. Feelings? Thoughts?

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

I also LOVED Jeanine and Jason's dance! Think it is my new favorite! I'm having a hard time with the bottom three as well...