Thursday, July 9, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Funnest dance? Wade Robson's

My absolute favorite of the season? Mia Michael's

There was something about that dance that moved me. It was danced beautifully. The expressions on their faces were perfect. I don't know if it's because I have known people with serious addictions, but this dance was just right.

My favorite guy is definitely Brandon. He is meticulous with his movements and I have yet to see him produce anything less than perfect.

My favorite girl is Jeanine. I don't know if she is the best dancer. But I think she has the whole package. She dances beautifully and I love how she gets into her characters. I would love to see her and Brandon do a Mia Michaels and blow us all out of the water.

As for tonight my prediction is that Caitlin and Jason are going home. Do I think they're good dancers? Yes. Do I think they are as on the same level as everyone else? I don't think so. (Ha, I just sounded like Mary Murphy.)

My predictions for the bottom three are: Caitlin & Jason/ Evan & Randi (just because they are always giving Evan crap about not doing enough.. I really like both of them though) and probably Melissa and Ade (because they didn't get super exciting dances)

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

I agree... Addiction REALLY moved me and the Wade routine was so fun to watch! Had a hard time deciding my fav. Love them both for different reasons. I agree on your bottom three as well and Brandon is my fav. guy. Kayla, Janette and Jeanine are my favorite girls. Great review!