Friday, May 8, 2009

The Bachelorette w/ Jillian

Oh boy.. it's that time again. I am a little mad at ABC after last season's fiasco. It seemed staged, it seemed ridiculous, and it seemed a tad cruel. But I am looking past that since Jillian seemed like a person of substance from the last season. So I have high hopes. Okay, I have hopes that this season will be better.

So without further ado.. or was that adieu? I never remember. I give you Little Miss Bachelorette Jillian. She's got great hair, style, and has a great personality to boot.


This season they are giving her five extra men to start out with. It should be an interesting premier on May 18th. My top four picks are..

Kiptyn (What the heck kind of name is Kiptyn?? Sounds like a robot name.) I think his name will help him stand out and his good looks can't hurt anything. Plus he's a Business Developer, so I think he seems like a safe choice.


Next choice.. Jake (solid sexy name) Um hello, good looks AND a Commercial Pilot? Yes, Jake, I'm excited to meet you.


Third choice? Caleb. I chose Caleb because he seems scruffy and he's a photographer. I work around photography all day so maybe I'm biased. But who doesn't think a male photographer is sexy? I like his strong jaw.


Last pick is Mathue. He's a Personal Trainer so you know he has a good body, and he's got a cute face too, so yes, I know I'm being a tad shallow, but I think he will at least make it past the first elimination.. well unless he has the personality of a mop. Or doesn't pass Jillian's hot dog test. Why did that sound dirty?? (If you watched the last Bachelor that will make sense.)


So there you have it, a sneak peak of my fave's for the Bachelorette. Oh and why in the heck did Jillian let them choose this picture?? I am having a hard time believing that's actually her nose!


So what do you think? Predictions?

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

You know I'm excited! I hadn't seen any of the men but your picks are pretty good lookin!

P.S. said...

For such great style, Jillian needs to lose those earings. Somehow they are even bigger than her nose which seems to be growing by second.
Love her though. Just feel like she should know, you know?

bon bon said...

If they try any funny business I say we picket and protest ABC. Jillian is darling, but I can't stand having any more FAKE drama. I'll probably watch it because I'm a shameless addict, but I might hate myself for it later!