Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Minute Lost Theories

Okay, the Lost Season 5 Finale is on in just a few hours. Here are some last minute theories that have been running through my mind.

  • I think the 2007 Losters will go in search of the H-bomb that lies in the shadow of the statue, or at least did.
  • I think the 1977 Losters will damage said statue when trying to move said H-bomb
  • I think Locke will either tell Ben to move the island, thus forcing Ben off again and bringing everyone to the same time in 2007. Or I think Ben will be asked by Locke to dispose of Jacob thus causing Ben to have a falling out from the Others and securing Locke's role as leader.
  • Kate will do something stupid and selfish, because that's what Kate does.
  • I fear for Juliet, I really hope nothing bad happens to her but think it might.
  • Jack will be unsuccessful in his attempt to stop the incident from happening at the Pearl station.
  • Said incident will result in the 1977 Losters to be sent back to 2007. Where they find Locke has become the new Ben and starts hunting down his former beach mates.
  • Hurley will provide some much need comic relief, along with Miles.
  • I wouldn't be surprised to see some old faces pop up during the 2 hour finale.
  • I hope we find out where Bernard and Rose have been this whole time, oh and Clarie too.

Well there you have a few of the many thoughts that are running through my mind. I am sure most of them will prove to be incorrect. But I do know that there has yet to be a season finale of Lost that didn't blow my mind. I have a feeling tonight won't be any different. And for those of you who fell of the band wagon, you have until next January to catch up, I have all the seasons and will be holding a summer class for you to catch up!

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I'm cracking up, because at first I was reading it "the lobsters will destroy the statue" Suddenly my mind was reeling.. "Lobsters?! When did we see any lobsters!?"

But all is well now. Wow, you did an awesome job predicting the outcome. Bravo. NOw I am going to have to request you give us some theories on what's going to happen when it comes back on!