Thursday, May 28, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (Auditions)


I'm not going to start posting on this show until the auditions are over, but I quickly have to say. Tyce.. not loving him. I don't know if he was trying to come off funny last night, but he went overboard, and ended up just coming off arrogant. At least when Mia Michaels critiques she is trying to help them improve.. it seemed like Tyce just wanted to make fun. Anyway, just my thoughts. He rubbed me the wrong way. That all being said...
I am so excited to see how Vegas goes. Man I love this show. It's actually sad how much I love this show.

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I agree and I love it too much!

P.S. said...

I think he is kind of entertaining because the auditions have been SO boring this year.
But in real life I would hate him.