Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bachelorette Episode One

We met the 25 guys last night.. but wait there's more.. 5 more. Yes this season (for the first season ever.. as Chris Harrison kept reminding us) Jillian got to choose from 30 guys. It was a full house.

Overall I have to say I really like Jillian. She seems down to earth, seems like she really does just want to meet her best friend and husband. She handled the guys pretty well and she just seemed grateful to be there.

First impression rose went to this guy..


.. who not only had one of the weirder first meet and greets. But really didn't seem all that great. And not even that cute. But maybe there was some editing. He just seemed a little arrogant and confrontational. Maybe he will grow on me.

It was a pretty tame night. A little singing, a little showing off, and a little foot fetish. This dude was obsessed with feet and was weird. I kind of wanted to barf when he was talking. 'Nough said.


Also I think this guy scared her off with his close talking..


I did pretty well on my original guesses. She kept them all but Caleb the photographer. He was kind of weird when meeting her. This season looks like it's going to be a tad dramatic (shocker.. if there isn't any drama, ABC will create it and then tell Chris Harrison to tell us all about how it is the most dramatic season EVER.)

From what it sounded like.. three of the guys may or may not have girl friends, one guy came on the show to be the next bachelor, and the guy who sang came on to promote his career.. I guess we'll find out. I just don't want little Jill to get hurt! (Seriously I need to stop watching reality t.v... I get too invested!)
My top picks so far are..

Kiptyn is still my number one. He's cute, he has a good job, and he seems genuine.. just like Jillian.


Number two vote still goes to Jake. Handsome.. pilot, and made a good first impression.


Number three is Ed. He seemed the most normal and down to earth. I liked that.


My number four is Juan..probably won't go far. I just liked how he was chill and didn't get in any one's face.


Okay, so what did you think? Any favorites? Also did anyone notice this nerd spouting off the weirdest things all night? "There she is, that vixen!" I was kind of surprised she kept him.


It should be noted that I am irrationally excited about So You Think You Can Dance this week. Why does it seem like I don't have a life? Don't answer that.

1 comment:

STEPHANIE said...

Great recap! I'm SUPER excited for SYTYCD as well!!!!!!