Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Bachelorette Episode 2


Oi. I'm going to keep this short, because from reading a ton of other blogs on this episode, it sounds like we are all about in the same boat. A boat of confusion maybe? Confused on what these guys are all a-boat.. get it.. she's Canadian.. never mind.

Let's start out with WHY, why oh why.. did he get another rose? Seriously, any ideas for me?

Next, let's talk about how I am having a hard time picking a leader of the pack. Kiptyn is remaining my number one choice right now, but I think it's time we talk about dear little Jilly..


Sadly, I don't think she quite understands "playing hard to get". When Wes looked like he was bored and not interested in her.. what does she do? Lean in twice for a kiss.. and then sits awkwardly on his lap. Kiptyn looked like he was into kissing her.. but let's be honest one of the two really awkward kisses on that episode. (The other one being with Jake, who took the reigns, cut her off mid sentence.. and in an attempt to be romantic, kissed her in a way that ended up being just plain weird.) I get that Jillian doesn't want to play games, but guys don't want a girl throwing herself at them either. And when she was going on and on about Wes being tall, and cute, and a great singer.. he just looked.. well bored.

Okay, enough of that. I am turning this into a longer post than I intended. Top pick at this moment in time, is this guy.


I'm hoping Monday will be better and we'll get to see more of the other guys. Because the one's they have been spotlighting are all a tad bizarre. Case in point..


I have never seen anyone get so ticked about every little thing. Dude.. chillax.

3 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I agree with everything and I also hope the season gets better!

Lindsey said...

i missed it!! dang it i need to set my dvr.. is the piolt guy still there?? what was his name?? i liked him is he still good...CRAP!!! SORRY I WILL SET MY DVR....

Lindsey said...

pilot!!!