Sunday, September 21, 2008

How I Met Your Mother

This is a quick plea from me to you. Please watch the 4th Season premiere of How I Met Your Mother, Monday night on CBS. I don't want to think of a world where I don't get to hang out with this gang every Monday night (or whenever, if you get the first 3 seasons on DVD. Hint, hint.) and if more of you don't watch then I fear that will happen. So please take 30 minutes out of your busy lives and watch HIMYM. You won't regret it.


Thank you in advance,

Eric

Can I just tell you the joy that I get from this series? I never go an episode without laughing at least once, but I usually laugh the entire episode. I wish I could watch all the Season's over again and not know what was going to happen. This is a show I love, and have insisted on buying all of the box sets, because like Friends, the Office, or Gilmore Girls, I can watch it over and over again. You won't be disappointed.

- Caitlin

No comments: