Thursday, November 19, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance


Another week of So You Think You Dance has come and gone. Channing and Kevin were the two eliminated this week. Am I heart broken? No, but I did think Channing could dance. She may not be the most personable dancer, but she is a really good dancer. As for Kevin, when I compare him to the other guy dancers I just think he's okay.

I think my favorite couple right now is Legacy and Kathryn. They're both like-able and talented.

My favorite dance was probably the contemporary piece or the pop jazz. They were both really good.

So who do you think will make it into the top ten? My guess is that Victor will go home, but am a little unsure about which girl.

1 comment:

Kay Richardson said...

i haven't even seen this show. but i've got a bizarre feeling that victor will go. there. i said it.