Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survivor Recap

I know at first I wasn't the biggest fan of this season of Survivor but since the tribes merged I am loving it! I love watching Russell cause havoc, love the way he keeps finding the hidden idols even after everyone else knows he has done it twice, love that people still trust him even after he keeps picking off people that are threats to him. If I was on the jury and he was in the final 2 he would get my vote. Say what you will about the way he plays the game but you have to admit he is out playing everyone else this season by a miles.


Tonight we got more ramblings from Shambo who I would not want to go against for fear that she would have a dream about me and make me her next target like she did to Dave tonight who simply (and justifiably) asked when her chicken soup would be ready (2 hours for soup? Really??). If Shambo wins the million I would be shocked. Dave was lucky enough that Russell slipped up and told John that he had the idol. This made John a threat and Russell wisely got ride of him with the support of all of John's former tribe members save Shambo who was sold that Dave would be the one to go next because she saw it in a dream. Seeing as Russell risked losing Shambo as a solid vote by keeping Dave and going against his word to her, it should be interesting to see what happens next. It also looks like Russell's former tribe mates are thinking that Russell may no longer be an asset which would be a mistake at this point I think. The only reason the four remain Foa Foa are still here is because of Russell and they would be wise to keep him around for a little while longer, just not long enough to get to the final 2 because if he is there he would win since the jury so far is made up of all blindsides that all blame someone other then Russell for putting them there. If they only knew...

No comments: