Thursday, November 12, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance


After Tuesday's performance show, I fell in love with Jakob and Legacy's dancing. They're fabulous aren't they? What's funny, is I usually like female dancers better. But this season I love the guys.

I was sad to see Pauline go, I felt like it should have been Mollee. I just don't think Mollee and her partner are quite ready to dance on the show. Their dance was a train wreck and I think Nigel was right when he said they were acting young. Not as much with what they were saying as much as how they dance.

Although I do think Nigel got a little too mad at them the following night. I don't think he needed to tell the audience to shut up, I just think he was upset that a good couple had to fall into the bottom three.

I think my favorite dance this week was Mandy Moore's Jazz routine. I loved the character that Jakob brought to it.

I'm excited for next week, hopefully we see a Mia Michael's routine.

No comments: