Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bachelor w/ Jason (2 hour Premiere)

It's that time again for the Bachelor. Not only that, but t.v. is in full swing! Now I am getting pumped for Lost.


Okay, last night we met the girls vying for Jason's affection. I have to say it was a pretty tame crowd. There was no obscene drunk girl. And only a minor display of losing it from this lovely lady..


I guessed a lot of the girls he picked, and was shocked (as always) at some. These two in particular..
I know that they tried to edit it so that Shannon looked a bit crazy. But I think she may be a bit stalkerish, and I think that she seems like she may be currently dating someone.. (Jason in her mind) Her laugh reminded me of that cheerleader who was in the Top Two with Deanna when it came to Brad Womack.. who I realize now was the smartest man to get rid of those two girls. Deanna turned out to be a self centered pill, and the other girl got married to an ex boyfriend almost as soon as Brad dumped her. I liked how Brad was honest, and think he got a bad rap. Oops, getting off subject and season...


And Stephanie? I'm sorry, but she seems a bit old and mannish. Let's look at her again. Yep, Michael Jacksons upper lip.. or lack there of. I'm being harsh. She just seems a bit old. I think he kept her because of the sob story.

Also a new twist. (well sort of) The attempt to make the show feel like Survivor. By having the girls vote on who they wanted kicked out. But in a not so shocking twist was who actually got a rose. (Jessica called that one.)



This lady got the votes and the rose. And received it very gracefully..politely saying to the crowd... "You're a bunch of @$% holes." Lovely lady.. really.

My thoughts for the evening..

-Jason is still a hot hot man. If I were single I would be salivating. Okay, there still might be a little drool.

-I was a bit surprised to see that Deanna is coming back, have to say it all seems a little staged thus far.. but am willing to keep an open mind to see how it plays out. All I have to say that if Jason takes blink..blink...blink Deanna back, I will barf. She drives me crazy.

-This girl freaked me out..


(If you have seen Flight of the Conchords, she reminded me of their one crazy fan.)

-I was surprised neither of the Utah girls got picked. Especially Stacia, who I thought was really cute. Also, when Jason met Treasure I really wanted him to say it was a pleasure to meet her.

-These are my top picks right now..


#1 pick: Naomi

She looks like Eva Mendes.


#2 pick: Melissa

She looks so familiar, I keep getting the feeling I have seen her on t.v. before.



#3 pick: Lauren

She seems fun and down to earth


#4 pick: Molly

She was my pick for the first impression rose. I liked her better than Nikki, who I said from the very first time I saw her picture that she looked like a pageant girl.


Can't wait until next week. Love that the Bachelor is back! Not only means fun with friends every Monday. But a lot of laughs and drama.

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

I totally agree with you!!! Your favorites are mine! I think Naomi is absolutely beautiful and thought she looked like Eva too...but prettier! I'm excited to see how everything plays out!

Kim said...

Naomi looks like a man! I like Lauren and I think I'm stickin with her all the way...unless I hate her by next week. I loved Stephanie...I didn't see what you did at all. I loved her when they showed her at home with her little girl. If he picks Deanna...I'm done!!!