Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lovin' Lost


I just watched the third episode of the new season of Lost and I am loving it. I had just watched season 2 and there was a throwaway line regrading an old US Army pocket knife and (spoiler alert) tonight we found out that the US Army had a hydrogen bomb on the island and a run in with the Others. I love that the show goes back to info from past episodes.



We find all this out because our castaways are currently bouncing around time. Do I understand everything that is going on? No. That's why I love it, it keeps me coming back for more. Plus as long as Juliet is around, and Desmond and Penny, I don't really mind what they do with the others! For a more in dept breakdown of the first three episodes check out Doc Jensen on EW.com.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I'm right there with you. I have yet to do a post on Lost yet, because I am not sure quite what's going on. I just know one thing. I love it!