Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Bachelor

Well what a night it was on the Bachelor! Oh the drama. I never really liked this girl after the first show, and I couldn't put my finger on just why. But I think we all saw a different side of her last night didn't we?


4 things in fact..

1- I believe she must be part oompa loompa with that orange spray tan

2- She likes bears.. all bears. (super deep conversation) "Sorry I lost my train of thought, what were we talking about? I was thinking about how beautiful I am."

3- Materialistic much?

4- She's a witch! Good riddance and good job Jason, for not choosing her on looks alone.

Um and when she said she was getting sick of being stereotyped for her looks, and then went on to say how amazing she was, I about wanted to barf. I bet you that ruins her dating life for a while.

As for the other girls? Stalker Shannon gets weirder and weirder..


.. I think she means well, but let's be honest. He's not choosing her. Stephanie is sweet and it was nice to see her with her little girl, but she is just awkward, and I think she acts like Jason's mom. I was uncomfortable watching her try to kiss him.


I don't like how they are trying to squeeze drama out of this show. When they had the girls sit there and call everyone out, I thought it seemed like they were trying to make it one of those trashy VH1 shows. Like Rock of Love or something. And what's with all the random people singing?! I think I am a Bachelor purist :)

My top picks are still:


I am also liking Jillian, she seems real and I like that. Plus she has way cute style.


I am booting Lauren off my list this week, because she stirred a little drama, and named names which I think always backfires. Also thank heavens that Erica left. She was one of the most annoying girls for me. And I'm sorry but she was a little butch. I am not sold on Nikki, I think she doesn't seem natural. Um and Jason is still darling. I am waiting with baited breath to find out when Deanna comes back, and I can't wait for him to turn her down down down.

2 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Great review! I agree with you!

Kim said...

Caity...I love how much you LOVE this show!!