Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Bachelor

Can I just say I am loving this season of the Bachelor?! For a couple reasons..

1- Love the Jason. I think he's a smart guy who really wants to find a wife. Sure he's kissing em' all, but I think he is doing it so he can find the right lady. (he's also got some nice biceps, which never hurts)

and

2- Love that a lot of the girls are normal-ish and down to earth. I also love that there are a lot of crazies. (ie: Shannon & Megan)

Last night we saw a two-on-one date that sent poor shy (Sandra Bullock with side-burns) girl Nikki home.


and left Stephanie, who I think we can all agree is ultra sweet and a good mom. BUT Jason just ain't gonna pick her. She's a bit motherly and I just don't see a spark.


We also saw a one-on-one date with one of my favorite girls Ms. Molly..


She's cute. She's fun. She seems real. Is he going to pick her? Something tells me no. But I could be wrong, I need to see more. Then the last date was the group date. One very painful group date for those girls. I sat there thinking to myself that there is no way I could have sat through that if I was one of those girls. No wonder they were all crying. Sometimes ABC can be a bit ruthless. I know, I know we need ratings.

It was extremely obvious he just wasn't into Megan and Shannon (SHOCKER!) I really think that Shannon must be different in real life, but she just came off weird to the rest of America. Seriously when she was begging him to keep her, I had flashbacks of how all girls are when they are 16 and just don't know how to play hard to get.


But the winner of the coveted "Giving Caitlin an Extreme Headache Award" goes to...


I think she's a closet dominatrix and am oh so glad I don't have to hear her bossing J around next week. He had one rose left, and instead of giving her another chance he booted her. You could tell she felt stupid when she left. She bugged. 'Nough said.

That leaves us with my top two faves. Gorgeous Naomi and darling Melissa.

For some reason I think Melissa is a touch in the lead, but am sure that next week we will see a bit more. And hopefully we can see blink blink Deanna come back to get rejected. This show makes my Monday's oh so much more fun!
(didn't include Jillian, because she just didn't get much face time, and i can't tell if he likes her that much. hopefully next week we see her a bit more.)

4 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

Caitlin I have been waiting for your Bachelor post. Which is funny because I don't even watch the Bachelor. But my sis-in-law is a die hard and posts each Tuesday too...

I must say I feel a little more invested. Yesterday it was on and I even watched like 2 minutes of it... Couldn't watch any more.

But I will say that I look forward to you and BreeAnn's posts about it. It almost makes me want to watch.

Almost.

caitlin said...

Ha, good! I'm glad that you can at least enjoy the reviews! This show is my total guilty pleasure! I just can't help it, it sucks me in!!

STEPHANIE said...

I totally agree with everything you said!

BreeAnn said...

Hi Caitlin, thanks for your comment on my blog. This blog is cute. I agree with most everything you said as well,Jillian & Melissa are my top 3.I like Naomi too,I Just need to get more of a feel for her. Until next Monday !:)