Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Caitlin's Top Ten Movies of 2008

I'm sorry, but Eric had it wrong (in my humble opinion).

#1 spot IS the DARK KNIGHT. (It just is, come on Eric, stop whining about the time, especially if you saw Benjamin Button! Hello three hours!)

#2 IRON MAN (A very surprising movie. Def. one to buy for your collection)

#3 CLOVER FIELD (I know a lot of people thought this movie sucked. But I loved the simplicity! I could watch it over and over!)

#4 QUANTUM OF SOLACE (Very action packed.)

#5 GHOST TOWN (One of my favorite comedies this year for sure.)

#6 BABY MAMA (I saw this twice in the theatres. That's saying a lot for me.)

#7 HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE
The real #7 INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL (Was it the best of them? No, but honestly I really liked it and think people were a tad harsh. I think if people were true fans of the others, they will realize this was a lot like them. Entertaining and funny. Plus Indiana Jones movies are always classics!)

#8 FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL (I am putting this on my list, because I really didn't see as many movies this year as I usually do, and this was the best of the ones I saw. And I refuse to put others on that I didn't like. I'm stubborn that way.)

#9 BE KIND REWIND (I liked how different this movie was, and it was funny. A little weird, but overall, really funny. I'm a Jack Black fan myself though.)

#10 HANCOCK (But only the first half of it, the rest was stupid.)

I didn't get a chance to see a lot of movies this year, hopefully in 2009 I will change that. I have a movie gift card that I am excited to use.)

Happy 2009!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HUH???YOU TOTALLY FORGOT TWILIGHT!!!HA HA HA:)

MisterE said...

I felt every minute of The Dark Knight each time I watched it. It was just too looooong for me. I didn't think Button felt as long as the Dark Knight. And don't get me started on Indiana Jones and the Plastic Skull!