Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I'm watching..

Spurred by Eric's post. I thought I would share my t.v. addiction with you too. Like Eric said, without the power of Tivo, none of this would be possible. Especially since I watch most of my t.v. on Sundays, so I have a bunch of shows stored up for me..

Weekly:

Ellen DeGeneres Show. This is my favorite day time talk show, and the only one I actually have set on my Tivo. Sorry Oprah.


Monday:


-How I Met Your Mother
-Dancing With The Stars (I usually just fast forward through most of it.)


Tuesday:


-Dancing With The Stars (results show)
-Lost
-The Biggest Loser
-Glee (Why did this have to change nights??)


Wednesday:


-Modern Family
-America's Next Top Model (Another guilty pleasure. I just love the photography aspect of it. So I usually just fast forward to the pictures and eliminations. I can't stand Tyra and her minions.)


Thursday:


-The Office
-Community
-30 Rock
-The Marriage Ref
-Project Runway
-Models of the Runway


Friday:

I'm at a loss. What do people watch on this day?? Somewhere in here my Tivo records my throw away shows that I watch as background noise while I am doing other projects, like Jessica Simpson's Price of Beauty, and Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. Yes, feel free to judge, I realize it's weird.

Sunday:

-The Amazing Race

-Celebrity Apprentice (I am addicted!)

I have probably missed a couple shows I watch. But this gives you the gist of my t.v. addiction.

1 comment:

nke sox tn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.