Friday, January 29, 2010

The Biggest Loser (Week 4)


This week was a dramatic one. The red team continued to deny throwing the last two weigh ins. And then they win immunity. The green team falls below the yellow line, and Migdalia leaves.

Here's my thinking on these two teams. The green team comes from a culture where they have to show they are strong and just as good as anyone else. They seem to want to prove to everyone and themselves that they don't need anyone. So I can see why it's hard for the other's to connect with them.

Now, I'm not saying they are perfect little angels, I just think a lot of where the fights are coming from is in the language barrier and they are feeling attacked. But I agreed that Migdalia should go home, just because she stopped wanting to be there, and I think a lot of her wanting to leave was that so she could see her husband before he left the country.

Now on to the controversial red team. Can't stand Melissa. Just can't. I know they are trying to paint her as the bad guy. But I just think she is bizarre. And was obviously lying. It's sad because she just doesn't seem genuine at all, and she keeps making a fool out of herself.


I think they got in over their head after Jillian and Bob called her on throwing the weigh ins and then she wanted to defend herself, and it just went South after that. And her husband just seems out of the loop and it's nice he wants to stand by her, but they're on the show to lose weight, so just do it.

Also it was bull that the red team thought the green team could lose the weight. One more lie to add to their stack of lies. Obviously the gray team was the team to choose, they just wanted them on their side.

Anyway, until next week. Go team gray!

No comments: