Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Biggest Loser (Couples)

In the first show we find two teams being eliminated after a challenge. The yellow team and the blue team. They are being sent home for 30 days to lose weight and then face off against each other. Who ever wins, gets to come back to the ranch. I think I am pulling for the yellow team on this one.


I have to say I like this idea. Get the people who maybe didn't try as hard as the others, or had a harder time. And make them workout hard to get back to the ranch.

The green team won immunity. They seem like fireballs, and seem to be pretty motivated. After a week of working out, the teams got together to weigh in. We see that the twin brother, brown team falls below the line. And everyone decides to send James home. It's the same decision I would make. The guy had bad knees and I think his brother will go further in the competition.


It proved to be a good decision when it's revealed at home he has lost 100 pounds in two month. Wow, for being at home and doing that. I have to give the guy props.


I think this seems like an interesting group of people. I don't really have any front running favorites right now. But I like how hard everyone is working.

No comments: