Thursday, December 31, 2009

Caitlin's Top Ten Favorite Movies From 2009


My favorite movie from this year.. 500 Days of Summer (It was just so my type of movie.)

My least favorite of the year.. He's Just Not That Into You (Utterly depressing, and all of the women were co-dependant messes.)

My top ten favorite's from the year..

1. 500 Days of Summer (I will buy this movie.)

2. Star Trek (I could watch this one over and over.)

3. Up (Seriously one of my favorite cartoons ever.. and YES I cried.)

4. Zombieland (I didn't see this making the cut when I saw the previews. But it was hysterical and Woody Harrelson was made for this role.)

5. Inglourious Basterds (Sure it was violent, but I actually really enjoyed this movie. Brad Pitt was awesome in it.)

6. The Proposal (You can't go wrong with Ryan Reynolds with his shirt off..ever.)

7. The Blind Side (A movie with a lot of heart. Had I seen this movie before all the hype it might have crept higher on the list, but I felt it was just slightly too long. Still an incredible story and awesome movie.)

8. Taken (Totally cheesy acting, but still really intense, a perfect popcorn muncher.)

9. 17 Again (Surprisingly funny.)

10. Twilight (But only because it was so bad, it was good.)

4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Great list Caitlin! I've seen most of them and plan on seeing the ones I haven't yet. I'm thinking if you love 500 Days of Summer you might also really like a movie called "Once." It's an independent Irish film and I just LOVED it! You should check it out... if you do let me know what you think...

caitlin said...

I keep hearing that! I need to see it. I guess that will be on the top of my rental list now. I hear the soundtrack is fabulous. Thanks for the tip!

STEPHANIE said...

Did I forget to mention the music, *slaps self on hand* I LOVED the music and really want the soundtrack!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I already bought 500 Days of Summer and the soundtrack. I am obsessed with it and my sis-in-law and mother-in-law didn't like it. That broke my heart like Summer broke his. Seriously though... I didn't get that they didn't like it. It is probably my favorite movie since Stranger than Fiction.