Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quick Recaps: Survivor & Amazing Race

Wow. I am behind. Not only on posting but on watching TV as well; my Tivo is getting mighty full, so I will keep this brief but feel to share your thoughts in the comments.


Survivor: Ben got the boot as the yellow tribe proved that Russell didn't rule outright after all. I was surprised that Russell went along with Jaison's plan to out Ben but after he opened his trap at tribal it was all over for him. I still fear Russell and thinks he has too much power over this tribe but I have to give him points for playing the game his own way. The purple tribe continued to dominate the challenges and with the sheer number of people they have over the yellow team I don't see that ending anytime soon. Shambo has all but signed her eviction notice if her team ever finds out about what she really thinks of them. On another note are you ready for them to go back to one reward challenge and one immunity challenge per episode? This whole one challenge thing makes things a little dull, unless of course you are on the purple tribe them you love it.



Amazing Race: This week we learned that Brian & Ericka have a good comeback in them, lets see if it continues next week. Only one of the poker girls carried her wait this week in my opinion but I liked them more then I have in the past. The Globetrotters came in first and I am okay with that. Mika and Canaan did a little dance for the water dragon that I would have loved to seen more of or seen how long it took them to figure out that's not how you get the clue. Then there was Lance that guy is crazy but I loved it when they couldn't find the stamp and were running around lost. The best part is that they were like this the whole episode and I really don't know how they didn't end up in last after this leg. No, that honor went to Marcy and Ron the only team not to choose the psychical detour and in the end they just couldn't keep up. I am sorry to see them go but there exit is no great surprise. Now lets talk about next week. Who do you think is going to loose their passports? My money is on Lance and Keri if judging by this week alone.



Okay that's enough out of me. I will update the site later with my thoughts on Flashforward, Glee, Modern Family and Cougar Town. Let me know if there are any other shows you would like me to review. Chances are I am watching it...at some point.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I have to say my tivo is the same way, backlogged, and I have had no time to review. So I apologize for that.

But I did love Amazing Race this week. I was laughing out loud when they couldn't find the stamp. They are not the best communicators!

I gave up on Survivor, I just couldn't get into it. (I mostly blame my cable for always cutting out during it, so I never could get into it. Plus they argue too much, and Russell is a psycho!!)

I will look forward to you keeping up the updates with it though.