Friday, October 9, 2009

The Biggest Loser


Okay, yes.. I'm behind. Let's do a quick recap.

They all split up into teams. Purple team (a.k.a. not the healthiest team) got put together because they were both in the hospital when the teams were choosing.

Week One: the eight teams emerged. They all worked hard, but the Black team (Alexandra & Julio) fell below the yellow line and the teams voted to boot Alexandra. (Who had an awesome transformation!)

Week Two: they had to all work together to lose the goal weight, and if they accomplished it, no one got kicked off. Which they did. (Kind of a boring week, that they tried to make interesting.)

Week Three: (would you rather week) We find out Tracey (a.k.a Crazy Eyes) from the purple team has a competitive edge to her. She decides she wants to take a two pound advantage for her team in exchange for working out without Bob and Jillian. Which I didn't think was that big of a deal. Then in the challenge, she wins and gets to play God. We find out, she may be a little unstable, and maybe getting a little too caught up in playing the game. Which I can't fault her for, but she is just coming off crazy and putting a huge target on her back.

During the weigh in Tracey gets to decide who from each team is going to weigh in for their team. The orange team and the red team fell below the yellow line. The red team "falls on the sword" for the orange team, since one of their players is the biggest in history of the show.

So Antoine and Sean are booted from the show. I was surprised by this elimination because I thought these guys had a real chance at winning. Plus who doesn't love their victory dance?

Bringing us to this week...

Week Four: The orange team won immunity. The brown team and the black team fell below the yellow line and they voted for the other half of the Black team (Julio) to leave. He kind of bugged me, so I didn't really care. He just seemed kind of lazy to me.

So far my top three favorites are:

-Daniel (Orange team)
-Green Team (Abby and Allen)
-Coach Mo (Purple team) I think I have a soft spot for him. He seems so nice.

The people that are getting on my nerves:

- Crazy Tracey (Purple team)
- Shay (Orange team) I'm getting sick of the crying "speeches" she keeps making. (I know I sound heartless, but it gets on my nerves.)
- Dina (Blue Team) I can't quite pinpoint why

1 comment:

sonya audrey said...

I haven't seen this blog of yours yet! Neat! Adam and I always end up watching way more TV than we should. Bad, I know, but whatever. We mostly just watch our faves...this being one of them. :)

I can't stand Tracey. I seriously would love to just smack her. She's fake. I don't like fake. Boo to you Tracey! But I agree...love Coach Mo. He's so sweet + stands by Tracey even though she's a nut.

I really like the green team also. Is it the woman on the green team that lost her whole family? That had me crying so much on the first week. I couldn't imagine going on. Maybe I'm just weak like that, I don't know. She's such an inspiration though.